Pathologist gives cause of death of John and Susan Cooper, whose hotel room was next to one being treated for bedbugs

A British couple who suddenly fell ill at a hotel in Egypt died from carbon monoxide poisoning, a pathologist has told an inquest.

But experts could not be sure of the source of the poisonous gas that killed John Cooper, 69, and his wife, Susan, 63, Blackburn coroner’s court heard on Wednesday.

Continue reading…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Chris Cuomo fired by CNN for helping brother Andrew fight sexual misconduct charges

Primetime anchor was suspended on Tuesday Network says ‘additional information’ has come…